Terms & Conditions
You might need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to board the boat on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your ticket was a gift voucher, please let our bookings team know in advance at 07 378 0623 or [email protected]
If a cancellation is made by you, the client, within 24 hours of arrival day, loss of 100% of the total booking price. All other cancellations incur loss of 20% of the total booking price. Chris Jolly Outdoors reserves the right to cancel or alter a cruise due to adverse weather conditions, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness. If a cruise is cancelled by Chris Jolly Outdoors, you will be given the opportunity to change your booking date, or be given a refund.
There will be no refund given if a participant fails to turn up for a confirmed booking. There will be no refund for a booking cancelled within 24 hours of departure. A 50% cancellation fee will apply to any cancellations within 2 days of a confirmed bookings departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. HEALTH & SAFETY: Chris Jolly Outdoors are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our clients, employees, visitors and any other persons involved in our business operations. Adventure activities have a degree of risk. Participants should be aware that no operator can absolutely guarantee their safety. Chris Jolly Outdoors cannot be held responsible for injury and loss or damage to personal property if you fail to follow our instructions.
2. It is the Skipper’s right to refuse clients onboard if they are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. There will be no credit refund if a participant is excluded from cruising due to being under the influence or alcohol or drugs. There is also no credit refund if a confirmed booking is not taken up, unless Chris Jolly Outdoors cancels the trip.
3. ALCOHOL: No alcohol can be taken on board the vessels.
4. DAMAGES: Any willful damage incurred to the property of Chris Jolly Outdoors will be charged to you, the client.
5. PROPERTY: Chris Jolly Outdoors and/or their employees are not liable for any property loss or damage, personal injury or suffering while participating in an activity.
6. Where you are entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the same credit card that you used to confirm the booking.
7. For amendments of bookings, additional charges, or a refund, may apply depending on the nature of the booking amendment. 11. If you make a booking using a discount code, you will not be able to use that discount code on any subsequent booking amendment. Amendments will be made using the normal price of the product being amended.
8. NO SHOWS: No refunds or credits will be provided if you fail to advise any amendments to the booking or fail to report at the venue of the operator with the appropriate vouchers issued for that booking on the day and/or time booked. Bottom of Form
9. CURRENCY AND GST: All prices shown listed on this Web site are in New Zealand dollars. All prices include the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax.
These terms are subject to rights and remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 2003.
Loved the whole experience. Very knowledgeable about the history of the area. I would highly recommend going on this trip, well worth it.
Rosemarie K, Auckland
Loved the fishing on Te Kupenga! Skipper Simon is amazing! Highly recommended trip when in Taupo!
Trip was enjoyable and informative. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended
Nicola S, New Zealand
What a fantastic Cruise we had today. Could not be faulted and everyone would have liked to go around again. We could not have picked a better day.
Betty, New Zealand
You guys have been amazing!! Your communication was great and so prompt. The fishing trip itself was fantastic, my son has not stopped talking about it!
Mrs A, New Zealand
Excellent experience and we would recommend this to others. Customer service was top quality, from booking to actual charter; the crew of our charter were
Charmaine H, Taupō
Took my kids fishing on Te Kupenga and our kids loved the fishing experience! Its our first time fishing for trout and its awesome!
Rachel M, Tauranga
Our group had a great time on the boat. The skipper is so knowledgeable & very friendly. Food was amazing too!
Vanessa W, Taupō